Thank you to:
- the Ryder Cheshire Foundation for their building grant.
- the oil riggers Bass Strait whose donation assisted with Stage 1
- the Quaama man, whose family made an anonymous donation to the permanent accommodation building. You got our roof on!
- LIONS INTERNATIONAL and BERMAGUI LIONS for their continued support and participation in the Nardy House Stage 2 Project.
- Thank you to Jackie Stallard of Webhive for her help with the website.
The Ryder Cheshire Foundation has made it possible for Nardy House to continue the group’s building programme. The permanent accommodation has the roof completed and will be to lock up stage early in the New Year 2011. The Foundation has shown a true understanding of people with profound disabilities and the needs of their carers for assured permanent accommodation. The help given by the Foundation, to meet infrastructure costs, is a very rare philanthropic gesture; while Nardy House Committee members have worked hard to raise funds it is only by the Foundation’s generous donation that the group can achieve its primary goal.
- Mitre 10
- Batemans Bay Windows
- Bluescope Lysaghts
- Bermagui Lions Club
- Moruya Rotary
- Dalmeny Quilters
- Boral Concrete
- Steel Supplies Bega